Seth Camhi, MD
Specialty: Family Medicine
Subspecialty: Sports Medicine
La Jolla – General Orthopedics
Dr. Camhi is a Board Certified Family Physician with additional training in Sports Medicine. He started his medical training at Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara and completed it at New York Medical College. He did his Family Medicine Residency through the Institute for Family Health at the Kingston Hospital in Kingston, New York. After residency, he completed his Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at the University of California, San Diego. He practices full spectrum family medicine and specializes in wellness and prevention.
Dr. Camhi is originally from New York and in his free time enjoys playing and watching sports and spending time with his wife and four children (his oldest Max and his triplets – Sarah, Leah and Luke).
He is accepting new patients and is fluent in Spanish.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine, University of California San Diego
- Residency in Family Medicine, Instiute for Family Health at the Kingston Hospital
- Medical School, New York Medical College
- Undergraduate/Graduate School, Union College
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine.
Committees & Memberships
- Board of Director for the San Diego Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- Member of the San Diego County Medical Society (SDCMS)
- Member of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
- Advisory Board Member of the Southwest Sports Wellness Foundation.
- Voluntary Clinical Instructor for University of California San Diego Medical School, Family Medicine Residency and Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Voluntary Clinical Instructor for California State University San Marcos
- Voluntary Clinical Preceptor for PIMA Medical Institute
- Voluntary Clinical Preceptor for Kaplan College
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Sub-Specialty: Sports Medicine