Synergy Orthopedics is the fastest growing musculoskeletal medical group in southern California. We seek to partner with physicians that’s mission is to provide excellence in medical care.
If you are a specialist looking to get hired within an existing group, please visit our Physician and Provider Employment page.
What are the benefits for joining Synergy Orthopedics?
- Become part of something larger (The Leading Orthopedic Medical Group on the West Coast)
- Continued control over local practice and patient care
- Increased revenue from ancillary services
- Increased Payor Contracts
- Reduction of overhead from GPO contracts an centralized services
- Assistance with physician recruitment
- Relief from the headaches of compliance and government burdens
- Opportunity to participate in Ortho ASC
- Investing in yourselves by creating equity in the business
How does the Physician Partnership process work?
- After an initial conversation, Synergy Orthopedics and the medical group will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The medical group will provide Synergy’s team with preliminary information about the practice.
- The Synergy team will then present a formal proposal.
- The Synergy Orthopedics and medical group will sign a letter of intent to partner.
- The Synergy team will then perform due diligence on the practice.
- The Synergy Orthopedics and medical group will finalize the partnership at closing.