Where does it hurt?
Within Synergy Orthopedic Specialists Medical Group, we have a number of board-certified orthopaedic surgeons/physicians that are fellowship trained subspecialists in care of the foot and ankle. Our physicians look forward to providing you with the care you need to get you back to your baseline (or much improved) ambulatory ability and activities that you enjoy as soon as possible.
Orthopedic surgeons who specialize in foot and ankle care employ medical, physical and surgical methods to restore function lost as a result of injury and disease to the foot and ankle. They coordinate their treatment methods with a foot care team that includes other physicians, nurses, physical therapists, physician assistants, and pedorthists. The orthopaedist’s areas of expertise include the knowledge and techniques necessary to treat:
- Injuries such as fractures, dislocations,
sprains, torn ligaments and amputations
- Joint destruction requiring joint replacement
- Sports injuries
- Loss of joint and muscle function caused by disease or injury
- Bunions, hammertoes and flatfeet
- Nerve disorders such as neuroma and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Congenital deformities such as clubfoot